A few more details

If you are clearing in a known koala habitat area or an area with protected vegetation,you will need to gain permission from Council who will then ask for a spotter catcher to be present during tree clearing activities. Councils and Main Roads generally undertake vegetation assessments that require the services of a spotter catcher for clearing vegetation for road widening.

I have very competitive rates and do not charge for travel. 

My qualifications include-

Dip.App.Sc. Wilderness Reserves & Wildlife

Bachelor of Environmental Management

Working at Heights Permit

Please ring 0488128924or email for more information.

Robyn. Mcintosh - spotter catcher